Information to passengers
In anticipation of your trip to Quebec, here is the main information to take into account.
- Browse cruise line websites and social media feeds for the latest available information on health measures and protocols in force.
- Review the information received from cruise lines respecting protocols in force prior to arrival at port.
- Conduct all check-in operations online to avoid physical contact whenever suggested by the cruise line.
- It is important that you comply with the schedule forwarded by your cruise line for your arrival into port.
- In cruise terminals, masks are mandatory and all individuals must maintain a safe separation of 2 metres.
- If you are beginning your cruise at Montréal or Québec and are arriving by air, you must use the ArriveCAN application to submit your travel information and secure your entry into Canada.
- Tourist attractions, businesses, restaurants and public transport carriers operate in compliance with applicable sanitary standards. These standards are posted in locations as appropriate.
When Canada’s international border reopens, this section will be expanded and requisite details made available.
People's health and safety first
Cruise the Saint Lawrence and member ports of call commit to implementing all necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of employees, passengers and communities.